Monday, August 5, 2013

August Guest Designer, Nicole Davis

This month, we welcome Nicole Davis as our Guest Designer here at Word Art Wednesday.  Nicole Davis is one of my co-Design Team Members at V's Sweet Ideas (one of Word Art Wednesday's wonderful sponsors), and she is a talented artist, a loving mother, daughter of the King of Kings, and just a delightful person who loves the Lord.  She is super excited to join us this month, and I hope that you will all enjoy her art and give her a warm welcome.  Here is a little paragraph about Nicole that she has chosen to share with us all.
photoNicole.JPG
My name is Nicole Davis, and I have been scrapbooking for about 7-8 years. Approximately four years ago, I really began to fall in love with paper-crafting, and I started learning new techniques and doing more research on this craft. I began card making, and I love it so much that I now find myself making more cards than scrapbook pages.  Along with making cards came my love of stamping and coloring. I love spreading joy, and inspiring others around me through the cards I make. Crafting allows me to just be me.  God has blessed me with this talent, and I plan on sharing it with the world.  I'm a Social Worker by day and a crafter for life. My husband and I have a beautiful lil' girl who keeps me on my toes. I hope that you will all stop by my blog to say hello!  Here is a link: Nicole's Blog - Scrappin' Sweetheart
 
 

3 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Hi Nicole...Welcome to the group. So loved to see you join us and can't wait to view your fabulous projects in the weeks to come. If there's anything we can do to help you out, please let us know. God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Thanks Jo Ann I appreciate it I'm so glad to be a guest this month

Stephanie said...

Welcome, Nicole!! We're so glad to have you join us. I look forward to working with you this month. Welcome!!